Thursday, November 25, 2010

LUSH- Butterball Bath Ballistic...easy ticket to chill out town

At the end of a long stressful day I really do enjoy my baths and this amazing bath ballistic from LUSH fits the criteria to a T to be able to get me to that happy, relaxed place as fast as possible.
The bath ballistic in discussion is called Butterball-$6.50. It contains cocoa butter, musk and ylang ylang which smell amazing. What I really love is that as the bath ballistic melts there are tiny little pieces of cocoa butter which melt in the water which helps to leave your skin feeling really smooth and when you get out of the bath you smell amazing!
I just find the scents mixed together has a really calming effect and I like watching them fizz and melt away.

I like to stock up on these babies so that if I have a stressful day I can drop one in and drift away...

You can find them: In LUSH stores or online at www.lush.com.au.
miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...