Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Metalic Silver Nail Polish- On trend with a tan for Summer

Shiny, disco balls that's a shiny nail polish!
Yet another purchase by Rimmel is this silver polish called "Your Majesty"
It is so affordable and this one is in their Long Lasting Range so I am keen to see how it pans out.
I really love this colour it is so metallic, I don't know if I will wear it on my fingernails much but on my toes for sure.
I think it will be great with a tan in Summer and will really make my toe nails stand out.
On my fingers and toes it's like an extension on my jewelery and now I am wanting for find a gold colour!

You can find Rimmel: At Priceline and many other department stores.

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...