Thursday, November 4, 2010

Repairing my nails and looking pretty all at once!

My poor nails are deep in recovery mode from having acrylic nails on them all year and so I am working hard at rebuilding them and making them stronger.
I have employed a whole host of products to take on this task.
My base coat I have been using to strengthen my nails is by Manicare called Gentle Hardener (See below) I apply this every time I paint my nails.

This nail polish pictured on my nails by Sally Hansen is called Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in First Blush, not only is a great colour but also further strengthens my nails.

The only thing about this colour is that I have to apply 3 coats to make sure it isn't see through but that's ok, I still really like it.



On Top of my nail polish I have been using Sally Hansen Inst-dry Fast Dry Nail Colour. See picture below. What I really like about this product, other than it makes my colours dry really fast so less chances of mistakes, but it has a huge brush, making application quick and easy.


These products were all bought at Priceline.

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...