Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tanning your body tips and tricks!

I think it may seem that all I do is talk about tanning but when I caught sight of this video which Allure Magazine did (www.allure.com) I couldn't resit sharing it with you as it really shows your how to tan your body. Honestly I think you would rather watch gorgeous models putting on tan then me trying to put tan on in the shower...eeek! :) I also thought it was fitting since I finally was able to post my review of THE tanning products to have Naked Tan.
Hope you get some great tips from this video, I know I did.
miss chew

xx

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the tanning tips and tricks. Perfect for getting bikini ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the sound of the rotary engine, especially the higher than normal RPM. Shame there a last of a dying breed.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...