Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Trilogy Everything Balm and I mean EVERYTHING!

I have had this little baby in my handbag for a long time which I think is a huge secret which everyone should know about, what am I referring to? Well thanks for asking, its Trilogy Everything Balm- $18 for 45ml.

This little baby has so many different uses and I keep thinking of more. This balm can soothe and heal your skin whether it is your lips, or cracked skin from on your hands to your heels. It does this through all its amazing ingredients. It contains antioxidant-rich Certified Organic Marula Oil and Certified Organic Rosehip Oil and we all know how amazing Rosehip Oil is (if you don't, you should know not only is it great at nourishing your skin but it also is great at making fine lines on your face magically disappear!) as well as Jojoba, Olive, Avocado, Honey and Vitamin E to deeply nourish and look after your skin.
     Carrying it in your handbag means you are never left without beautiful, soft skin.

The smell is amazing, really natural which I really love.
    
You can buy Trilogy Products- online at stores like http://www.adorebeauty.com.au/ and  store now at Priceline, Myer and selected pharmacies.

To find out more you can visit their website at http://www.trilogyproducts.com/

miss chew

xx

Image Courtesy of Adore Beauty


1 comment:

  1. Looks great.
    I use pawpaw ointment as my very own everything balm but always good to try something new :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...