Thursday, November 18, 2010

Twilight lipstick for that just bitten look...

I have a confession to make... I am a twi-hard. Yep, I love them. I read the books way before there was ever going to be a movie and have watched every movie many times. I am more of a team Edward kind of girl. When I found out there is a range of Twilight makeup I was very excited and couldn't wait to see what they had.
The first item is their lipgloss called Femme Fatale Myth.
The first thing I must say is the packaging is absolutely beautiful.
The colour itself is very dark which I was a little hesitant about. I know dark plum, red wine lips are a hot look right now so I wanted to work out how I can rock it.
Just like Lea Michele below who looks fantastic in this colour, clearly a hot trend!
When I first took the lippie out I noticed it has a very strong aroma of a coconut fake tan (it is a little weird...) But the colour really is delightfull!
When I put the colour on I need to put a bit on to get the full strength then I notice that it settles and blends in.
I have taken 2 pics of myself with the lippie on so you get an idea of what it looks like.

Here is the close up. It is very glossy and is a beautiful plum colour.

Here is the full picture.

Tips to remember: What I think is important is to not over do the other makeup you use. Bascially in this picture I have no other makeup on, completely bare faced. If I was going out I would stick to my foundation and a little blush and bronzer the only thing I would use is maybe liquid eyeliner to keep the attention on my lips, just like Lea Michele has.

I think this is definitley a trend I will continue to use

They are priced at: $20

To find out more information: Visit their website http://www.twilightbeauty.com/

miss chew

xx

Please Note: This product was given to me to trial

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...