Monday, August 22, 2011

Hair Inspiration Part 2- need more Balayage!

I know I posted a blog called Hair Inspiration a little while ago when I first dabbled in Balayage,when I got my hair done, don't get me wrong I loved it, but like when I first wanted a fringe, first I got just little bits of hair cut, then I went blunt fringe and this is the same!

So I have been scouring Pinterest to find images to represent how I want my hair to look and here they are...

On the left is Leigh Campbell beauty ed of Cosmo- I love her hair!
What I am noticing is hair is moving from Balayage to a more subtle ombre hair which is more subtle and more blended and I love that, don't you?

So what do you think? 

miss chew

xx

4 comments:

  1. I love Leigh Campbell,geez she is a stunner! I want the exact look of the first image, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh I'm considering getting more low lights and depth lately to give my hair a more natural look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skin so smooth you’ll love showing it off. Our advanced laser treatments give you smooth skin for never ending attention. . Laser Treatment for Day Spa

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...