Saturday, September 3, 2011

August Empties 2011

Another month has gone my dears... and now the fun begins for us in Aus, SPRING!!!
This month was a biggie for me with the products I finished up and here they are...
The products are:
  • Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Repair Conditioner- really loved and will rebuy
  • Naked Tan Goddess Bronze Self Tanner- my go to tanner and have used many bottles
  • Gilette Fusion Hydr Gel (from the man in my life)- the boy loved it
  • Revlon Age Defying Concealer with SPF 25- such a great creamer under eye concealer that lasted for yonks!
  • SK-II Skin Signature Sample- so luxurious for your skin and you only need the smallest amount

and number 2...

  • Lancome NEW Visionnaire-which I will be raving on about very soon, I can't believe I am out already!
  • Schwarzkopf Extra Care Liquid Silk Repair and Gloss
  • Rexona Hypo Allergenic- the only deo I use
  • Batiste Coloured Dry Shampoo- the only dry shampoo I buy on repeat
  • Yes to Carrots Facial wipes- loved them!
  • Dermalogica Clean Start Wash Off- Great for pimples
  • Dermalogica Brighten up tinted moisturiser with SPF-loved this, so creamy and perfect to balance out your skin
So there you have it... quite a lot huh?

Can't wait to see what September brings us!

Please feel free to link your empties posts below... Love seeing them!


miss chew


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...